1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mach 1, Pros and Cons ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by gyrine, Feb 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

I notice several Mach 1's for sale on the list at about half the price of a new infinity. I would enjoy reading personal opinions from those in the know about the Mach 1. Thanks, gyrine

2. Bluzman98

Bluzman98 Member

I owned and shot a Mach One (s/n 86) for about 2 years. It was one of the best guns I ever had. It seemed like I had virtually no time needed to get used to the gun and my scores were exteremely consistent. It was extremely well made, easy to point to target, and the trigger lock time was incredible. Besides that the service (if ever needed)from Dennis and crew is top notch. Just as a note, I know several persons in this area with Mach Ones.....not one of us ever had a problem.

I sold mine to purchase a Silver Seitz. Although I enjoyed the Silver Seitz, I have regretted selling the Mach One almost from day one.

JMHO

Jim C

3. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

My Mach 1 was extremely fast..attracted the ladies like flypaper, but ate a ton of gas

4. kiwiG

kiwiG Member

LOL gyrine...Dennis is waiting for your call on that l/h beauty. Cheers-Graham.

5. lju

lju Member

I too am a previous owner, #23. I was toying with the idea of having a custom fitted stock made for it by Dennis and Crew, but decided to go with a new Infinity instead. Time will tell if that was the right decision or not. The Mach One is a great shooting gun, you can't go wrong with one.

6. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

gyrine,

I am only a phone call away. If you need any detailed information give me a call. The shop number is 330-456-6070.

Dennis DeVault

7. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

gyrine,,,,many of the Mach 1's are being upgraded for the Infinity,,,,I have shot the Infinity demo and with just a little tweaking broke the best score I ever had,,,,the last couple Dennis has had on here were trade-ins for the new and improved Infinity.

I have toured Dennis' facility and both guns are built like tanks and will outlast you or I. Give Dennis a call and he will steer you right.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ncp mach one pros and cons