1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MAC Computer Help

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by DODGEMAN, Mar 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DODGEMAN

DODGEMAN Member

I need help. My wife goes out and buy a new MAC computer, the problem is I can not see the pictures on the RJ Stuart web site, all I get is a screen with a ? on it and it states at the bottom that pictures are loading. But I have waited for a timed five minutes and they still don't come on. At the Apple store they told her to down load Quick time it looked to me that its already on there. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
    Rich De Jonge

2. tachyon

tachyon Member

Are you trying to view the "Live Web Cast".

It is down due to internet problems (6:31 PM ET 3/15/10). If you click on the
    "Live Web Cast" on the next page under the various cam options is a notice in red that the cameras are not working. You can click on the camera but you will never see anything.

I go to it all the time with my Mac and I don't have any problems. Mac's come with quicktime preloaded and the webcams should work if the site is working.

3. Baber

Baber TS Member

Tried to do it myself and it would not work. Believe RJ Stuart has a problem. Drop them a note and ask.

Tom

4. stingray44130

stingray44130 Member

mine works on that site if you bought it new make a appointment at the mac store genius bar its free also spend 99.00 you can get 1 hr one on one for one year every week come out too 2.00 per lesson can not beat it Denny

5. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

Download flip4mac. It may not be the problem there, but it allows you to view windows media player files on your mac, so it's pretty much an essential.
    -Trappy

6. DODGEMAN

DODGEMAN Member

Thanks for the info, yes she did buy it new , I think im going to call for an appointment, I also like the idea of the flip 4mac download. Thanks for all your help.

DJ DODGEMAN

7. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

your gonna love the Mac.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.