1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mabella- its worth $1000 more if I sold it to you

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by g7777777, Jan 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Ok it has been stated that I sold mabella a 30 inch barrel ( he apparently just figured this out)

K80 parcours ( not parcours special) with 30 inch factory choked tubed barrel and 30 inch semi light barrel fitted with skeet tubes

If I sold it to you( barrel- because I know I didnt sell the gun) and it is a shootable K80 "semi light" you can add $1000 to my pricing for the complete K80 - so my price is now ranging from a value of $9500-$$11,000 for the two barrel skeet tubed set

The pricing went up---not because I sold it to him but because that is what it is worth

I know I wouldnt have told someone that they couldnt shoot the barrel if in fact they could -- I have a feeling I told him that he could shoot the barrel

I still dont understand the fixation with nipples in the threads though

regards from Iowa

Gene

2. mabella

mabella TS Member

0   0   0

Gene your the one who sees nipples on a barrel.

Rey figured this out, I'm too busy spending my millions.

Regards from Sunny, beautiful Miami, Florida.
    (Gene I am not a Dolfan so don't waste your very limited time going there.)

Manny when I' shooting, Dr. Abella when I wish I was shooting.

3. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.