1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

M12 Manual or Disassembly instructions

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by SShooterZ, May 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SShooterZ

SShooterZ Member

Does anyone have a link or a copy of a Winchester Model 12 manual or disassembly instructions?

Even a link on the web somewhere?

Thanks in advance!

2. Big Dave

Big Dave Member

Click above for everything you will ever need, for most guns.

3. SShooterZ

SShooterZ Member

Thanks guys...

I was hoping there was a .pdf or the like floating around similar to the Remington 1100 version.

Looks like I'll need to make a purchase.

4. striper

striper Member

I purchased one of ebay and I would not recommend the copies. The pictures which are a great help are so dark that you can not make out what the details are. I was very disappointed. I paid 9.00. The test is fine but it would help if the pictures showed the details. Make sure you ask that question. JMHO

5. striper

striper Member

I purchased one on ebay and I would not recommend the copies. The pictures which are a great help are so dark that you can not make out what the details are. I was very disappointed. I paid 9.00. The test is fine but it would help if the pictures showed the details. Make sure you ask that question. JMHO

6. striper

striper Member

I purchased one on ebay and I would not recommend the copies. The pictures which are a great help are so dark that you can not make out what the details are. I was very disappointed. I paid 9.00. The text is fine but it would help if the pictures showed the details. Make sure you ask that question. JMHO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.