1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

M12 field grade stock for 16 gauge

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Wahoo, Feb 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wahoo

Wahoo TS Member

0   0   0

I am looking for a field grade buttstock for a 16 gauge M12. The present stock is fine but it has good figure and a very good gunsmith-installed recoil pad and overand is the standard LOP. I don't want to cut down this nice stock but I always need to shorten any gun I use so am looking for a plain field grade stock that I can cut down to fit me. Condition of finish unimportant as well as the usual dings but no cracks or gouges. Thanks.

2. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I have a checkered set of small gauge wood- sile is the manufacturer and I would sell the set ( which is new- never having been on a gun) for $149 and would take your stock in partial trade if you wanted to do that

regards from Iowa

Gene

3. chrismhsc

chrismhsc Member

0   0   0

Any gauge model 12 stock will fit. If you are going to cut it down and is a plain stock then a 12 gauge will be wood proud but you can take that down also. The inletting is the same for 12,16 and 20 gauge.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.