1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

M&P40 HOLSTERS?????

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by marine_0341, Mar 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marine_0341

marine_0341 TS Member

DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A 3 SLOT PANCAKE OR PADDLE HOLSTER OR ANY TYPE OF CUSTOM HOLSTER FOR THE M&P40? EVEN TRYING TO GOOGLE IT TURNS UP NOTHING.

2. marine_0341

marine_0341 TS Member

IT SEEMS NOBODY MAKES A LEATHER HOLSTER FOR THE M&P40

3. ccw1911

ccw1911 Member

Midway has a few of them.

4. dsm80

dsm80 TS Member

MARINE,

THANK YOU FOR SERVING!

Try this link to a large number of holster makers: http://forum.m1911.org/showthread.php?t=4800

Where are you located? What is your holster purpose? What is your timetable for a holster? Maybe I can offer some advice

David Muff

5. smittystuff

smittystuff TS Member

Try High Noon Holsters, they have them, can be expensive but they make good stuff.

http://www.highnoonholsters.com/

6. marine_0341

marine_0341 TS Member

I live in Kansas and I am looking for a good CCH holster for the M&P40. Most companies that have them are back ordered/out of stock. I realize it is a newer model and holsters haven`t quite caught up yet.

7. Phil E

Phil E TS Member

Try Midway, for one (see above.) They have Bianchi leather pancakes, among others like the Fobus paddle, which is very comfortable, and very cheap. I don't believe Kramer makes an M&P pancake (yet) but I believe Milt Sparks and Don Hume both make what you're after. Tim Wegner at Blade Tech is sticking pretty much to Kydex, in case it's leather you want. He does make a wonderful paddle that you forget you're even wearing, for the M&P. Google 'em. The paddles don't tuck in as tight as a pancake, and for me neither conceals like a horsehide Kramer IWB, my most favoritist. Phil E

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.