1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

M-12 super pigeon

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bigdowg, May 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdowg

bigdowg TS Member

It's for sale, unfired, no box. $2000.00 + S&H to FFL. email for pics. one of you can post'em. Dan Glaves

2. bigdowg

bigdowg TS Member

The Model 12 on top is my personal trap gun engraved by Paul Jaeger of Jenkinville, PA. It's a 30" Bbl with Briley comp chokes and the forcing cones stretched. The Super Pigeon is a model 12 ordered through and assembled at the Winchester custom shop until it's final demise in the early eighties. This one is a pattern #1, B carved 30" full. Barfin, Thanks for posting the pics. Dan

3. bigdowg

bigdowg TS Member

BarFin, Can you please post pic #1 that you had earlier? Thanks, Dan

4. bigdowg

bigdowg TS Member

This is a Winchester Model 12 12ga. 30" full B carved/pattern #1 engraved. It was made in the seventies at the Winchester Custom Shop. Serial # 1966566. If you look it up in the blue book of gun values, it is listed under the heading of (Super Pigeon) and a very detailed description of these guns is given. It is not a "Y" model as the serial number clearly indicates.These are very rareand this is a great asking price...Dan

5. Mdl1261

Mdl1261 Member

Dan it is a great price IF it WASNT unmolested by putting briley choke tubes and streatching the forceing cones But still a nice gun

6. bigdowg

bigdowg TS Member

mdl1261,

Let me clear up a little confusion here, I sent some pics to be posted on here, and one of the pics was of my model 12 trap that I shoot, that was pic #1 that is missing. I have made some modifications to "THAT" gun. The one pictured is an unfired factory original Super Pigeon Model 12 from the custom shop. I will send a pic of the Paul Jaeger gun if you will post it...Dan

7. bigdowg

bigdowg TS Member

Dan,
    Lost your number, didn't you say $3600.00 for your personal shootin' iron. I've always loved that gun, soft shooter for a mdl 12. The Briley chokes were a good move. Congrats on making the All Star Team. Give me a call tonight. HW

8. bigdowg

bigdowg TS Member

Thanks TS.com The Super Pigeon has been sold pending funds...Dan Glaves

9. Urbans

Urbans Member

Please e-mail me if your deal falls through, I will put a check in the mail for overnight delivery, with an FFL copy, thanks Ed Freise

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

jaeger winchester model 12

paul jaeger model 12