Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

***M-12 SOLD SOLD Thank you!

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  xringjim 
#1 ·
Please, someone buy this gun. I love M-12's but I can't bring home any more pump guns! This is one of 3 Model 12 Winchesters I picked up recently.(Will list the others soon...) You won't find a nicer one unless its still in the box. I seriously doubt this gun has 500 shells through it. Really feels like a new gun. All original, not a re-do! Beautiful American walnut stock and fore end with the original red Winchester pad. Metal is near perfect...some light handling marks if you look hard. Original bore and TIGHT full choke... .045! I'll ship this to your dealer for $875.00. Call 800-684-6329 or PM or email the above address. Thank you for looking! Bob Schultz

See less See more
#4 ·
xringjim Jim, Some times it helps to read the threads in front of you!

19 minutes is not a record but it shows that good stuff fairly priced will sell quick.
Nice gun and very fairly priced, I am not suprised it only lasted 20 minutes! Jeff

#7 ·
Jeff, I took my time writing the message. IF I had been hot to trot on the gun I'd have been there first. No regrets. I've got a really nice pigeon grade with exibition wood on it that I look at anytime I see another m-12 for sale. Helps save me money for my components. Now, if it had been other than a 'Y' model.........lol Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.