1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

M-12 Eye Candy

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Hawk46, Jan 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hawk46

Hawk46 TS Member

Consignment piece at Jaqua's. Now, where did I lay those lottery tickets...

http://www.jaquas.com/gunlist/Details.asp?StockNumber=119551&Category=1403&Caliber=

2. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

This will make it easier.
    I bet this is part of the large collection that they just took in from Florida. There were hundreds of handguns, some Ruger 3 screws that sold quick. I took a quick count from the list on Friday and then after the update on Saturday and it looked like they sold about 50 of the Ruger handguns. I know where 1 of them went.
    Doug Allison

3. Hawk46

Hawk46 TS Member

Thanks Doug, I can't do hypertext from this phone.

I used to have a large collection of Ruger flattops including 3 ten-inchers (two had been previously owned by Hank Williams Jr.). Sold most of them off about ten years ago to get money to build out my basement in Colorado. All I have left now is a Red Eagle and a Single Six flat gate. I do have an engraved Old Army with case that was made available only to RCA members about 15 years ago, nice looking gun. I understand not many were shipped, and even fewer of the cases so it seems it's a bit of a rare bird. May trade that some day for a decent trap gun.

4. Bushmaster1313

Bushmaster1313 Well-Known Member

I do not see the point in doing this to a Model 12.
    Just my humble opinion.

5. Hawk46

Hawk46 TS Member

I have to agree Bush, but sure is nice to look at. A lot of money to put into a 12, but to each his own I say. I'd still like to have it in my cabinet!

6. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Lou, Your kidding right? If you don't see the sense in this you should trade that Baker Elite for my Sterling and some money. LOL

<a href="http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/billgrill/?action=view¤t=DSC00099.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/billgrill/?action=view¤t=DSC00097.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

JMHO

7. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Bill Grill ... that is the most beautiful Mod 12 that I have ever seen!

Makes the Grade 5 that I used to have look like a Plain Jane!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.