1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Lynchburg VA Trapshoot March 1

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by highrib, Feb 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. highrib

highrib Member

Izaak Walton League of Lynchburg will be holding an ATA registered shoot on Saturday March 1, 2008.Program will be 100 singles, 100 handicap, and 50 pair of doubles. Lunch will be available on the grounds. Registration starts at 9.00am. Singles shooting starts at 10.00am. Billy Wood

2. vaguru

vaguru Member

What is the cost for a 100 bird event?

3. dbl20

dbl20 TS Member

Lynchburg is an Izaak Walton club in a beautiful setting. They have three fields, a nice club house and a friendly bunch of shooters. I don't remember what I paid last summer for 300 registered birds, but it was on a parr with our club, about $56. Jon Sharp

4. jdomas

jdomas Member

They charge $16 per hundred plus fees. $1 of each entry is returned to the HOA winner.

John D.

5. vaguru

vaguru Member

Thanks John. Plan on seeing you Saturday.

6. highrib

highrib Member

Bump.

7. jdomas

jdomas Member

8. Wahoo

Wahoo TS Member

Hope to join you by May at least. I had my right knee replaced in mid-January and am progressing well but still am not up to shooting any registered shoots yet as it is too much strain on my knee at this time. At 73 one doesn't snap back like one did at 72.

9. dshot

dshot Member

Guy, take care of that knee and we will see you in May or June, bring Charlie and Rowllin with you, it should be warm by that time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.