1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Lynchburg VA. Trapshoot Jan. 2

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by highrib, Dec 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. highrib

highrib Member

Izaak Walton League of Lynchburg will be holding an ATA registered shoot on Saturday January 2, 2010.Program will be 100 singles, 100 handicap, and 50 pair of doubles. Lunch will be available on the grounds. Registration starts at 9.00am. Singles shooting starts at 10.00am.The cost is $16 per 100 +$5 VTA/ATA Fees. $5.00 Lewis on all three events. $2 per sub event 25's option for handicaps along with a $5 entry fee for perfect mid-50's purse (value approximately $775 half goes to winner/ties divide). $1 for each adult entry determine HOA prize. Sub-JR, Jr. Shoot for $9.00 per 100-Cape Buffalo pictures(4 x 6) to Category winners each event.Hi-gun each event wins a certificate for one event entry at any future ATA shoot at IWLL.We will be classifying singles shooters, three classes, and will have awards for class winners in this event.AIM shooters will have AIM category prizes for 16yd event. Billy Wood

2. chipking

chipking TS Member

If you can make it this is a great club to shoot at and the location is pretty even with all the leaves off. What better way to break up the mid-winter blahs.

--- Chip King ---

3. jdomas

jdomas Member

4. phirel

phirel TS Member

Nice club and Billy runs a great shoot-- but, Billy, it will be a little too cold for me. I leave for Florida on the sixth. I will see you in the Spring.

Pat Ireland

5. dflo

dflo Member

Great club!! I will be there no matter how cold.

Have fun in Florida Pat. I just returned from a week at Silver Dollar.

Dale

6. jdomas

jdomas Member

The cold won't be the problem, they are calling for WIND. Time for a real sporting challenge.

7. highrib

highrib Member

Joe,

We got between 17-20" on Dec. 18-19 .Light coating of ice couple days back. Most is gone now, with a few patches left.
    Thanks for the kind words to all. We will be there tomorrow morning,coffee will
    be ready before 9:00,clubhouse around 70 degrees.

Billy

8. dflo

dflo Member

Well a 70 degree clubhouse beats my 63 degree house any day. Plus clays and coffee makes for a great day.

Dale

9. checker

checker Member

WDBJ 7 says high of 22...."windy incredababilly cold"......if 2 pepole show....one that leaves last wins,,,,,50 target minimum.....prizes include gloves and hooded coats.

10. dflo

dflo Member

We had a full squad on singles, 4 HC and 4 Doubles shooters. High about 26 degrees and 20 mph winds made for a fun day. The targets were sporting to say the least. The best part was the amazing Clam Chowder lunch with a home made coconut cake for desert.

Dale

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.