1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Lynchburg, VA registered shoot, May 5

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jdomas, May 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jdomas

jdomas Member

Izaac Walton League of Lynchburg is holding its monthly shoot this Saturday, May 5th. Registration starts at 9am and shooting starts at 10. 100 singles, 100 caps, and 50 pair doubles. Lunch is available. Check the VTA website for contact info and directions (VAtrap.com)

John D.

2. jdomas

jdomas Member

3. jdomas

jdomas Member

The weather should be good in Lynchburg Saturday. Calling for mid 60's and sun.

4. Winchester_aa

Winchester_aa TS Member

RATS!!!

I will be in Lynchburg Monday May 7th till the 11th, then the following week as well. I have a shoot at WTA to cashier, so I can't come down early.

I was also told, you can't shoot practice there unless you are a member of the club, Can you dispell or confirm this? I have training at M/A Com during the day.

5. shotgunshoot

shotgunshoot Member

John D,

Come and post your shoots at ShotgunShoot.com (link above). Get drivind directions and weather reports straight from the website.

Drew

6. Montagnana2

Montagnana2 TS Member

I would also like to know about this club. My daughter will be attending Randolph college for the next four years so I will be making numerous trips to Lynchburg. Do you have open practice or does one have to be a member to shoot there? What are the costs; when are practice days?

Thanks,
    Larry

7. jdomas

jdomas Member

Normally the club is open on Thursday evenings and Sunday afternoons for members, but if you show up I don't believe they won't let you shoot. Usually one of the other members will show you around and get you the membership info. Cost for a round of trap or skeet is currently $3. If anyone needs further info please check the VTA website at WWW.vatrap.com

John D

8. Montagnana2

Montagnana2 TS Member

John,

Thanks for the info.

Larry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.