1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

LVGC

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by jc13, Sep 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jc13

jc13 TS Member

Is the Las Vegas Gun club closed now? I know they just got done with there fall Handicap, but is there anymore shoots that will take place there? ?Or are the doors closed?

2. Vickie

Vickie Member

When we left the Fall Handicap last Sunday, Steve told us that he was gonna have his last ATA shoot in Nov. Said they would liquidate the Perfect 50's on Sunday of that shoot.They are also going to have a shoot in Oct. I think he said the 13th of December would be the day of the cease fire. I would think that it is business as usual at LVGC, unless something has changed since last Sunday.

I think it is sad.

Vickie

3. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

They will have ATA shoot in Oct. and Nov. Closing date is 12-13-09 as of now.

4. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

October ATA shoot is Sat. & Sun. October 10th & 11th.For the November shoot, Steve added Friday so it will be a 3 day event Fri-Sun, Nov 13-15. Club is closing Dec 13th. Further information, contact Steve Carmichael at the club, 702-645-5606

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.