1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Luv Fest Friday

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Pull & Mark, Sep 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

May everyone have a great weekend filled with good scores, good company, and the best of times. Lets fill this thread with Happiness and good times. Maybe even a few of us will let the world know how well we enjoyed the weekend on Sunday. Take care and Break-em all. Jeff

2. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

3. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

I seriously think this weekly thread would be MUCH more effective if you included the names and phone numbers of some ladies in various parts of the country. I mean Luv is Love....right?

4. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Gentlemen, Tomorrow morning bring your wife a cup of coffee with a shot of
    Kahlua and a shot of Baileys in it. Tomorrow later in the day you can thank me.

5. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Yep great day Headin' out for the Fall Handicap thie weekend!
    AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH vacation FINALLY.
    Rooferbob!

6. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Thanks wireguy! I just knew there was a like-minded shooter out there somewhere!

7. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

Happy Friday!

Luvnbearhugs sends her regards. She's been hijacked by a Walmart this evening.

8. luvnbearhugs1

luvnbearhugs1 TS Member

Ahh the Luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv Fest!!! I am doing house duty this weekend. Trying to get rid of an old shed and get my car to the doctor for some serious surgery (it might not make it)

Have a great weekend shooting everyone. Enjoy the shoot at Millington this weekend. I can't go, but I get to go shooting next weekend.

Take care and Spread the Luvn!!

<center><embed src="http://widget.Blinkyou.com/blinkyou/generators/Love-Note/lovenote.swf" FlashVars="t=Happy Friday Luv Fest!!&m=Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!! Break em all!!

Hugs!&f=Luvnbearhugs&px=32.9&py=51.45&i=8&dom=http://www.Blinkyou.com" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="385" height="405" name="Love Letters" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="samedomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br></center>

9. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Wow! The wind almost blew all the shooters away at Millington. But by Sunday, it was really nice.

My Baby beat me up. I have a bruise and swelling on my face. Sent that unruly thang up to this Italian guy to be worked over.

Oh, well...no gun to shoot for about 3-4 weeks. I decided to have Giacamo re-nickel the receiver after he fixes the locking mechanism.

Hope you all had a lot of fun over the weekend!

10. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

I was suppossed to have a great day on Sunday. Going to meet up with several of my shooting buddy's. One that I have not seen in a few months since summer set in. Alas, 45 mph winds and rain keeped me home on Sunday. Oh well there is a nice shoot coming up this weekend.I still will get to see them next weekend. Break-em all. Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.