1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Lumper for president

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by g7777777, Aug 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

I just saw people complimenting Lumper on his advice - on the do I stay or do I go thread

His stock is rising

Heck with Clinton and Obama

I think Lumper could be a better choice for the Democrats

regards from Iowa

Gene

2. CharlesR1100

CharlesR1100 TS Member

Given Lumpo's conservative outlook, on extra-marital matters, he has no political chance. But we like his style.

If "go or stay" was a troll, it was damm good. Hit a few close to home.

3. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

lumper does have a conservative side

could offset poors Bills image

I was serious-- Lumper has been getting some positive comments on some of his posts

Gene

4. lumper

lumper TS Member

Just wait ... sooner or later the comments will swing in the other direction as well.

5. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

It's not just his latest posts...I read ts.com a lot. It's apparent that he is fairly bright. Wonder if he is a trap shooter, or just somebody that likes forums...

6. lumper

lumper TS Member

I am a trap shooter, I am a skeet shooter and I am a bunker trap shooter as well and there is no questioning of that ... well at least not by me.

You are correct as well as to the fairly bright statement. If you were to compare me to the light in your dining room, you know the one on the dimmer swithc, I could be just like that light and at times be turned down way low and be dumber than a box of rocks or be turned up real bright and be smarter than ... than ... well dang intelligent and the like or just kind of calm and mellow in the middle like a nice calming soft light that only helps to entertain and help you enjoy your meal.

Yep ... just call Lumper the Dimmer Switch.

7. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

So Lumper you have a following now im sure you will have some office guest as well.

Fog

8. lumper

lumper TS Member

Fog ... please say again I dont understand your "you will have some office guest as well" comment ... I really dont understand any of what you said but if you clarify or explain at least that part maybe the rest will make sense or at least a little sense.

9. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Like his pet, strange. LOL Jeff

10. lumper

lumper TS Member

I like Neil Winston as President and Pat Ireland as the Vice President.

Yep with those two in the White House trap shooting could really be something to be reckoned with.

11. vanman

vanman TS Member

AAAAHHHHH yes, a leader of one!

12. spritc

spritc Active Member

Vanman, you mean a leader of none? Lumphead couldn't find his a** with both hands and certainly doesn't know the difference between a BT and and XT. I'm certain he's not even a trap shooter.

13. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Bigbore, nice critter.

I want to sleep in Lincoln's bed like the Chinaman did when Klinton was in.

I'll give a bag of wads for the privilege.

HM

14. JoeBerg

JoeBerg TS Member

We need another president like Ike; he had a skeet and trap field in the back of his farm in Gettysburg, and I'm sure a great American like Ike would have shot more rounds of trap than skeet; I think this is the measure by which all great presidents should be judged! - JoeBerg

15. lumper

lumper TS Member

Wait a second ... remember that old campaign slogan about a chicken in every pot? Well my campaign slogan is a trap field in every yard and a shed full of targets and shells stock my the trap field Gnomes at night.

16. berettaman7

berettaman7 TS Member

Lumper, you got my vote.

Berettaman7

17. JoeBerg

JoeBerg TS Member

You also need to account for the alternate lifestylers, so you might have to build a few skeet fields - get ready for the campaign slogan...who nees a high house & a low house, as long as you have an outhouse! JoeBerg

18. bgf

bgf Active Member

There in is the rub...promise them anything and you will get their vote...there is no gnomes.

Bernie

19. lumper

lumper TS Member

I thought they were Gnomes ... I will have to check with there political lobbyists to be sure, maybe they were Elves or possibly Oompa's escaped from Wonka land. Oh well it really doesn't matter since they will stock the targets and shells.

For those who prefer a skeet field you may have a ... ah what the heck ... just to promote both trap and skeet lets make it both a trap and skeet field in every back yard across America.

20. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Go get em Lump !!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.