1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Lujtic mono gun #659

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by gasman03, Jul 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gasman03

gasman03 Member

I have a Lujtic Mono gun # 659. It is a 2 barrel set and I have to stocks for it. It is not great fancy wood but nice. What is it worth. I am wanting to sell it.

Corey

2. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy TS Member

You need to post some pictures and tell us more about the gun so its worth can be assessed.

3. luvtrapguns

luvtrapguns Well-Known Member

I'll buy your gun. emails have been sent.

Thanks, Marc

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I just sold a Ljutic Mono gun 2 barrel set, with a release and pull trigger plus the parts to make a second release trigger, spare firing pins, extra springs, and an assortment of other spare parts (for a gun that never breaks) in a travel case for $3,000 plus shipping and insurance ... It has 2- 34 inch barrels, one marked for 16 yards and the other for Handicap ... They are great guns but don't have a following like many others ... Those who shoot a Ljutic tend to like and want to keep on shooting them ... It will sell it just takes a little longer than some of the big name SBT guns ... The gun I sold was the first gun to be shot to run 100 straight from the 27 yardline in the Illinois State Shoot handicap by the previous owner some years ago ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. SPACE GUN

SPACE GUN Member

I have #637 with just one barrell $2.000 to $2,500 is the most I could hope to get. Great guns with poor resale.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.