1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Lujtic Help

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by rrose, Jul 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rrose

rrose TS Member

Can some one tell me how to make my Lujtic mono into extract only and not eject. I understand it is not hard and I am pretty mechanicaly inclined but I
    would rather have an idea what to do before I try anything. I don't want to do the wrong thing to my target crusher and have to fix my mess up.

thanks
    randy

2. spudwrench

spudwrench TS Member

Take the barrel off and point it upon work bench.Turn barrel so bottom part of barrel is facing you. Remove pin that holds ejector in place . With barrel pointed up there is a small keeper at top of the block that has a spring and very small steel ball in the sear remove ejector sear and spring. The ejector will come out the bottom and then slide the sear out of the grove at the top. The ejector and spring will go back in and the pin goes back in.the sear and ball has a small spring. Put the three pieces in a pill bottle for safe keeping and you should be back in business.

3. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

What vintage(serial number) is your Lgun? I ask, because I accomplished the same thing on the one I shot built in 2001 without removing anything! If I recall there are 1 or 2 small allen head screws but it has been too long and I do not recall exactly what I did! There are plenty of Lgun guys on here that can guide you if the gun is one of later vintage! Tom Rhoads

4. rrose

rrose TS Member

my ljutic is in the 26xx serial number range.
    thanks

5. Mono3811

Mono3811 Member

Take the barrel off and look at the fornt of the ejector. It should protrude
    through a polished piece of flat metal. Under the pointed end of the ejector
    there should be two small threaded holes. When the small polished metal piece
    is pushed upward, towards the underside of the barrel, the ejector should trip. Check those holes to see if there screws in them. If there are, then
    hold that piece of metal up towards the barrel, and tighten the screws. That
    piece of metal is the ejector sear.

If it doesn't have the screws, go to an industrial supply store. They should
    have the right screws. The size is 3-48X1/8 Allen set screw. Hope this helps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

hard to open lujtic