1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Lujtic Bi-guns ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by beyyupot, Dec 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beyyupot

beyyupot Member

What is the bottom line on trigger groups for this model not being reliable, they cost a lot of money but this one won't go bang, bang, two times in a row. Use, release/release or pull/pull, single release and you won't finish the station, I am not posting to complain, just to be educated. This one has been cleaned, machined, reparted and still unreliable x three. My last question is, who is the man to send it to. Love it to much to pass it on, Dick H.

2. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

I do believe the reason it has two barrels is so you can shoot singles and get past one trap .

3. chipking

chipking TS Member

Dick I sent you an e-mail. The Bi-guns are pretty much a hand built gun and every one is a little different. Jimmy Ljutic is THE authority and only source of info on them. Cost of repairs are going to be high and he will want the whole gun but it's kinda like the commercial "you can pay me now or pay me later".

--- Chip King ---

4. beyyupot

beyyupot Member

Alf, This Combo has two barrels, and three trigger groups, which have all been rebuilt with new parts, and cost more for the smith fees than most single barrel trap guns cost. And yes, using all three trigger groups with either barrel to finish a round of trap, we would establish a new longest run time to finish a round of trap. I hope my eastern accent has cleared this up better for you. I do appreciate your imput, no response at all would have just killed me. thank you, Dick Hewett

Chip K. your the best and thanks millions for your response, look for more mail, thanks, Dick H.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.