1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Luger Value

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Allen-MX8, Mar 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Allen-MX8

Allen-MX8 Member

I have a German Luger marked "42" which I think is of Mauser manufacture. All Serial Numbers match, including the magazine. I would grade it at 98%. I also have the original "Mailing Certificate" where the weapon was approved for shipping home by a friend (now deceased) during WWII. I am interested in what might be the current value. Thanks.

Allen

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Is it an artillery Luger? 14" barrel or a shorter barrel? Why don't you post a picture. The letter does make it more valuable. Make sure you keep it with the gun. Bulge.

3. GW22

GW22 Active Member

If it's truly 95-98%, you've got a valuable collector's pistol on your hands. You might want to check out the luger forum at the above link.

-Gary

4. vdt

vdt Active Member

BYF 42 ?????????????????????

5. Allen-MX8

Allen-MX8 Member

I know it is not an Artillery Luger. I don't have a picture at the moment, but will try to take one in the next few days. It is marked only with 42--not byf Thanks for the interest.
    Allen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.