1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Lugar supports assualt weapons ban...

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by noknock1, Jan 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noknock1

noknock1 Active Member

Hopefully the tea party will get put up a legitimate candidate that can can defeat this guy in the next election...

Maybe Hoosiers by election time will finally decide that 36 years in the Senate is a respectable career and retire him since he will not himself step aside.

Sure wish we had term limits...

2. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

I'll never vote for that man again. The miserable s** couldn't even find Indiana on the map even if his life depended on it.

And let's don't forget the "Dream Act". He help sponsor it along with that
    Dick from Il.

We gotta provide money to someone who will run against him in the primary.

3. Jason B

Jason B Member

Got a letter from Lugar a couple of weeks ago asking for money to fund his relection campaign. Wrote him back and said I would donate money but only if it was to finance his retirement/going-away party.

RINO no doubt.

4. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

+1 on all the above commentary about Lugar.

John E.

Hey, noknock, did you ever find anymore old AA or Remington Premiers that you want to sell?

5. JerryP

JerryP Active Member

Had an uncle from Indy that used to laugh and call Lugar a "momma's boy."

6. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    You'd think these RINOs would get a clue. But nooOOOooooo, they just keep acting like Dems.

7. crusha

crusha TS Member

So now, Indiana has two Republican Senators who each support the AW ban and cap'n trade.

...and Bisi voted for both of them, I might add.

8. noknock1

noknock1 Active Member

Luvs2shoot, No I have 3 giant tubs left and they should probably just be STS, however come reloading time I will sort through them and you will have first dibbs on any I find.... LOL...

9. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

Hey you also have a Democrap governor in republican clothes. Be careful he will sell you land to a forigenor and put the money in Indianapolis. He likes to give away grants to large companies who get rid of fulltime employes and hire temps. Thats a fact.

10. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Now, now buzzy - that is the beauty of the secret ballot. I can get on here and spout conservative rhetoric, but then pull the curtain and vote for the commie, or maybe not.

Now did I vote for Coats over Nancy Ellsworth, (wonder who is making decisions for N. Ellsworth these days, you think Pelosi still takes the time, since he is out of the house?) We'll let everybody guess.

And as to Loongar - I can say never again.

A friend in Evansville says he heard Nancy Ellsworth is thinking about running for mayor of that hellhole town. If that is true I know buzzy will be disappointed because Brad Pelosi (aka N Ellsworth) is his dream candiate to run against Loongar in 2012. Saying that, I will admit if the ONLY 2 choices in 2012 are Pelosi Ellsworth or Loongar I will vote for Nancy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.