1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Lucio has left Perazzi after 25 years!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Vickie, Sep 20, 2013.

1. Vickie

Vickie Member

Just got through talking to Lucio and he is no longer with Perazzi USA! He wants to let everyone know his new contact information and that we can still receive the great service and repairs we have all grown accustomed to from Lucio. He has opened his own gun shop and is ready to serve the many valued customers and friends he has acquired over the 25 years at Perazzi USA.

His new location is:
    Lucio & Tim's Place

S.G.S. & WoodRiver

Sosta Gun Shop

1003 W. Foothill Blvd.

Azusa, CA 91702

Work # (626) 969-8989

Fax # (626) 969-8990

Lucio's Mobile # (626) 945-7352

email WoodRiverIntl@verizon.net

We wish him great success in this long awaited venture!

Tom & Vickie Larkin

2. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Thanx, Vickie.

3. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

I remember Lucio when he had a place in Neshanic NJ. A real P gun genius.

Ed Yanchok

4. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Same shop as Wood River International. He was there for appointments.

Lucio knows Perazzi like the back of his hand, Other than now retired Giacomo, he is the best Perazzi man in the U.S.

Wish him the best.

5. Rich Davis

Rich Davis Member

Congratulations on your new business. Top notch repairs for all your shotgun needs.

Best wishes
    Rich Davis

6. semperfi909

semperfi909 Well-Known Member

The Go-To Man! Absolutely

Congratulations and all the best - can't believe it'll be anything but great.

Charlie

7. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Lucio will do well, he is the P man ... Congratulations to him for branching out on his own ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

8. SMITH47

SMITH47 Member

if anyone has his email address or a web site i would appreciate it if you would share ?

ernie

9. Steve W

Google Woodriver International California

10. mt

mt Member

congratulations. i'll definitely come and check out your new shop.

11. rwtii

rwtii Member

I had an MX8 serviced by Wood River recently. They turned it around an a few days. Reasonably priced and fine results. Highly recommended.

12. pedagogue

pedagogue Member

Lucio

Congratulations and best wishes from Neshanic Station New Jersey. Regards, jack melitsky

13. Vickie

Vickie Member

I just updated the phone numbers to include Lucio's cell number and email address above.

14. BunkerGuy

BunkerGuy TS Member

Lucio is not only the very best gunsmith, but one of the nicest people you’ll ever have the good fortune to meet. I’m sure I speak for many, when I wish Lucio: “in bocca al lupo”… Italian for good luck! So come on down to Lucio’s Place!!

Derek Partridge, founder British International Clay Target Shooting Federation

15. Jmck

Jmck Member

I was able to spend some time with Lucio in his new shop yesterday, first time I met him and Tim in person, it was great! He was able to skillfully fit an older Type 3 barrel (and cleaned up all metal faces up too) to my MX8 receiver and type 3 iron, and go through the trigger to ensure resetting for sub-gauge skeet shooting I’m planning with this gun. The fit is so precise and smooth, feels like a new gun, just awesome. What was really great also was just watching him and learning from him as he did the work, very impressive what simple files can do in the hands of master craftsmen.

We heard and watched the constant stream of fire bombers and helicopters fighting the Azusa hills fire behind the shop as he worked, and also he had a constant ringing of his phone with well wishes on his new venture. It was really nice to see that, he had big smiles on his face when friends and customers called. Coming from personal experience in the shop yesterday, I HIGHLY recommend if you have gun smiting needs on your Perazzi, or maybe other guns too…? Give Lucio a call, he’s fully operational, and did outstanding work on my MX8.

Thank you Lucio!

16. drgondog

drgondog Member

Lucio is an exceptional gunsmith and I wish him all the Best.

17. Steve W

One thing separates a gunsmith and a Mater Gunsmith is Master Gunsmith can build a gun.

How many of you have seen those O/U shotguns Lucio made 30 or so years ago? There're less than a dozen of them out there. I think it was 15 years ago he told me he was young and "Something" at the time, he won't do it again, too much work, you can buy a used Beretta S3 for less. :)

This was before my digital camera and iPhone time, other wise I'll share some pictures with you guys.

18. sureshotscott

sureshotscott Member

Sad that the only person other than Giacomo that could fix a Perazzi has moved on from Perazzi. Giacomo a class act Lucio a little grumpy , but if I worked as many hours I would be as well. After my last Perazzi experience I understand why Lucio has moved on. Wish you all the best as you know your stuff and will do well.

19. Vickie

Vickie Member

Up for a good guy!

20. Bill Sergent

Bill Sergent Member

Lucio,
    Good luck with your new business . I'm sure that with your reputation, honesty, attention to detail , craftsmanship ,and on time delivery will make you more successful with your new business than you ever imagined.
    All of the Perazzi owners have been so fortunate to have you in their corner to maintain and repair their shotguns. Hopefully you will be able to repair other brands as well and introduce new people to your awesome service.

Thanks again for keeping my shotguns running perfectly over the last few years , I really appreciate
    Your technical expertise and know that your existing and new potential clients do too.

Bill Sergent

Search tags for this page
lucio gunsmith
parazzi shotgun repair azuza ca
perazzi lucio

perazzi repair

perazzi repair in azusa ca

perazzi usa lucio

sosta gun shop
sosta gunshop nj