1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ltb Varmint rifles

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by skeetiee, Aug 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

0   0   0

guys i am always on the look out for varmint type rifles. if you have something you dont use or need please let me know about it, Savage remington AR's it really doesnt matter as i like them all. Let me know!!! Thanks Lee

2. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Lee, I have a new style Remington Sendero in .264 Win Mag..........you know, for them BIG varmints!!! It has been fired less than 20 times and has a new Burris 4-14 and my Bump-Buster recoil system on it. It's ANIB. I'll take $1500 shipped for the package. There is a picture on the "Guns for Sale" link to my website.
    Ken Rucker

3. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

On either GunsAmerica or GunBroker, a guy has an older wood-stocked Remington Model 700BDL Varmint Special in .22-250 listed and goes on about how rare it is. To my thinking, that might be one of the more common varmint rifles out there but I hope I'm wrong - that would just make the ones in my safe more valuable!

Ed

4. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I saw the same ad Ed and I laughed the same way I am sure you did! Rare... Yea I bet they only made a million of them. Jeff

5. i_shoot

i_shoot Member

0   0   0

Lee. I have a friend who has a Remington 722 in .222 that he is wanting to sell. Older model Rem. in good shape. I think he's asking around $400. Send me an e-mail if you're interested.

i_shoot

6. andybull

andybull Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I have a Ruger model 77 bull barrel in .220 swift and a .2506 1970's era.

7. lineman1002

lineman1002 Member

0   0   0

Hello Lee, I have a Savage model 12FV 22-250 in a Bell and Carlson medalist stock, Nikon Monarch 5x20-44mm with 4" shade and tall target turrets (not on), but comes with.
    [​IMG]

8. 1oz

1oz Member

0   0   0

skeetiee,

Did you ever find that sweet spot for the Lapua?

9. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I've got .264 necked down to .243....75 grain bullets at 4000fps....great fun to shoot...

10. pjh

pjh Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I will have a few rifles coming in this week. (21 or so) all from an estate. I will try to update you when I get them
    Peter Hamann

11. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Rating - 50%
    1   1   0

Remington 40 X in 220 Swift

Laminated Thumbhole stock,
    Stainless Steel.

Low Round count. Lee, You know where it came from.

1600 plus shipping.

HM
    [​IMG]

Email or PM to arrange sale.

HM

12. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

0   0   0

Thanks for all the responces fellas. I hope i answered to all. Some good stuff here and i really appreciate it. I am looking for a 6BR or 22BR in a varmint or tactical set up. I am also looking for an AICS stock for a rem 700 short action. Thanks again. Lee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.