1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

LTB varmint rifles.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by skeetiee, Sep 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

if you have a varmint rifle that you would like to sell let me no what you have and how much you need for it. any calibur as long as it is a heavy barrel, or bull barrel. thanks lee

2. TOLIPNUG

TOLIPNUG TS Member

REMINGTON 40XR .223 26" REMINGTON STAINLESS BARREL, LESS THAN 50 RDS FIRED-BARREL BREAK-IN ONLY. WHEN NEW, IT WAS PILLAR BEDDED BY CAROLINA PRECISION AND A SHILEN TRIGGER INSTALLED AND A 11 DEGREE CROWN PUT ON THE BARREL. KEVLAR STOCK, AND 6-20 LEUPOLD MOUNTED ON LEUPOLD EXTENDED RINGS. IMMACULATE PIECE-WILL SELL WITH OR WITHOUT OPTICS-RICK ZINO 910-279-1136

3. jimbob

jimbob TS Member

Ask for a round count through the barrel.

4. Mike Michalski

Mike Michalski Member

A thou$and dollar bore scope really makes cent$, eh?

5. JDinTX

JDinTX Member

I have an Ar10T .308 F/S.
    E-mail If interested. MIght trade it for a sporting shotgun if you have any of those around. JD

6. honorable mention

honorable mention TS Member

I have a Ruger #1, w/#6 shilen barrel(27 in +/-), custom wood, Neidner butt plate and grip cap.

chamberd in 225 Win, app 500 rds thru it, has been tuned for accuracy,
    will group less than 1/2" with custom handloads.
    Drop me a line if this trips your trigger.

Nothing wrong with the rifle,
    I haven't shot it in years and probably won't again.
    Cheap? No! We can discuss $$ away from the resident idiots.

Warren J Roberts

7. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

They don't group? LOL

Or it might be for sale because a guy has 20 or 21 varmint rifles, 67 sets of dies, 300 BOXES of bullets, powder in the 8 lb. cans, every bell and whistle when it comes to rifle reloading, has been doing it for 40 years, and he decided to sell a few. Just maybe. or...the rifle doesn't group.

AJ100

8. a budine

a budine Member

I have a three year old Remington 700 VLS - laminated stock/bull barrel in .223. I have fired approximately 300 rounds in it - nearly all groups are under 1 MOA - most are running in the .5-.75 range with some in the .30-.49 range - with selected handloads. I only shoot it once a year for our club's annual shooting day - not worth it to me to keep it. Asking $750 - oh, it has a Simmons 8-32x scope on it.

9. a budine

a budine Member

Also, check the tread named "ot - trap guns for sale" he has a Win. M70 in 22-250 for sale.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.