1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

LTB remington 700 short action rifles

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by skeetiee, Sep 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

0   0   0

Fellas, i am always looking for remington short action rifles. I love them and collect them and even build custom rifles with them. Please let me know if you have a remington 700 short action rifle. any condition is fine. I have purchased several here over the last couple years, and i hope to purchase a few more. Please let me know!! Varmint rifles also Ok as long as they are short action. Heck even if you have a rem 700 in a long action please let me know! Thanks Lee 217-246-0787

2. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I know why you like that action Skeetie, My all time favorite .22-250 is a rare left handed short action M700 built in the custom shop with a 26" heavy barrel and VS trim. Man does it shoot, only problem is lugging the beast around. No I can't part with it.

3. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

0   0   0

John
    I am interested please advise! Yes sir the rem 700 is a nice platform to build varmint rifles from. Heck every once in a while you find a nice rem 700 factory barreled rifle that shoots pretty good as well. I usually shoot them until the accuracy goes south then ill put a shilen Chrome moly barrel on them. My next project will be a 22-250AI but i need a nice action first. I am also going to build my oldest daughter a rifle for next spring. she will be 11 and i think she will be ready to learn and shoot. thats why i am always on the look out for these rem 700's. Thanks Fellas! Lee Gardner

Please let me know if anyone has an old rem 700 sitting in the closet not doing anything!

4. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

0   0   0

DT10 please send me an e-mail and we can discuss your situation.
    As far as the 20br goes, ya i am going to build one. it may not be until late winter or early spring but it will happen. I have a chance to go prairie dog hunting for the first time next spring and i think it would make the perfect chambering. thanks fellas. Lee

5. XP100

XP100 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

.17 Remington 700 BDL Enhanced model. Leupold one pc. base & rings 95% condition. 550.00 + shipping.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.