1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

LTB Remington 700 any calibure

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by skeetiee, Aug 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

Fellas
    I am looking for an older Remington 700. This rifle doesn't have to be in good shape, and it doesnt matter the calibure. I would like to have a short action but that isnt even an issue. I am going to take an on line gunsmithing class on remington 700 rifles. So i need a donor rifle that i can tear down and screw up or refinish or what ever. The class counsel suggest that i find an old beater. Anyway i have been looking high and low and cant come up with much, I was hopeing that a fellow shotgunner might have an old rem 700 sitting back in the back of the safe. I already have several rem 700 but i dont trust myself to tear into one as they are all pretty nice rifles. I hope i can learn enough from this course so that one day i can build my own custom rem 700. Thanks guys send me an e-mail with details if you have what i need. Lee

PS sorry my spell check isnt working for some reason. As you can tell i didnt do very well in English, I hope i do better in Remington Than i did in high school! LOL

2. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

still looking for a donor rem 700. Let me knowif you have any rem 700 short action. I will buy anything in a rem 700. My course will start as soon as i find an action to work. lee

3. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

4. Big Dave

Big Dave Member

Check GunBroker or AuctionArms. They're on there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.