1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

LTB Remington 700 243

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by skeetiee, Jun 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

I am looking to buy an remington model 700 in 243. Doesnt matter what one vamint or sporter either is fine. Let me know, thanks Lee

2. deercreek

deercreek Well-Known Member

I have a M-700 Special Purpose Stainless Synthetic. It has the smooth satin finish that you rarely see now in a new Remington. It has a trigger job by a professional gunsmith at 3 lbs. It has the detachable magazine also. It has the scroll work on the receiver. It currently has Leupold rings and bases on it. You might thing my price is somewhat high and I understand. If you take a close look at new Remingtons nowdays you will be dissapointed at the craftsmanship. Just to give you some ideas of current dealer costs on M-700's: BDL 658, LVSF 760, CDL 679, SPS Stls. 533. I would sell and ship to any of the lower 48 states for 775.00. The only reason I am considering selling this rifle is that I know for a fact that my yearly "out west" trips are coming to an end in the next couple of years. Bryan

3. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

btgriff
    Has this rifle been on many prairie dog shoots? Thanks Lee

4. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

I would also be interested in a savage 243. thanks Lee

5. deercreek

deercreek Well-Known Member

Never varmiting. Just shot enough for around five or six years of hunting. I would estimate around 250-300 rounds total.

6. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

7. XP100

XP100 Well-Known Member

Got a New 700 Synthetic 243 matte . 399.00 + shipping to FFL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.