1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

LTB rem 700

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by skeetiee, Jan 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

0   0   0

fellas i am looking for a remington 700 short action rifle. Any cal is fine. I am wanting to build or buy a varmint rifle so if you have something please let me know! thanks Lee
    Please send messages to my email gleegardner@yahoo.com

2. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

sent you an email

regards from Iowa

Gene

3. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

0   0   0

thank gene i will check it out. If anyone else would happen to have something please let me know. What i would really like to have is a rem 700 VS in 243 or 22-250 or any remington varmint rifle. thanks fellas Lee

4. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

If the price is right, I have a Rem. 700 BDL 22-250 with a 15X Weaver scope that I might part with. Less than 40 shots through it. Been laying around for 20 years ++

Ed Yanchok

5. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

0   0   0

Still looking fellas, any old rem 700 will do or a nice one will be ok as well
    thanks Lee

6. XP100

XP100 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I have a 222 early Varmint Special 95+%. 8X Leupold with sunshade. Not cheap. The older ones are goig for more than blue book says.

7. steele

steele TS Member

0   0   0

Skeetiee,
    I've been looking for a short action Rem or Win for several weeks now with no luck. I only want the action, must be small (.223) bolt face. If you come across something you don't want, send me a PM . I have a line on several complete guns. I'll send you the info. Butch

8. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

0   0   0

ya fellas i need something real basic with a 308 bolt face in other words a 22-250 243 or 308. if you have something please help! Thanks Lee

9. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Lee... Why don't you just tell us what you are willing to pay and quit wasting everybodys time.Jeff

10. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

0   0   0

He's been doing this bullshit for 2 years,,,,do a search,,,,I got a long story about this "Back out of a deal" POS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"Happy New Year"

11. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Way longer then that..... I just get tierd of the do me a favor routine! I need help! Then a month from now he is selling the gun or the parts on 6mm benchrest.com

It's a little boy who cried Wolfish don't you think Lee? Yours in sport Jeff

12. ole46bob

ole46bob TS Member

0   0   0

Ed Yanchok e-mail me on the 22-250 please drfrater@netins.net or 319-623-3062

13. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

0   0   0

Classy jeff real classy!! What the hell have i ever done to you! And what i do with something after it is my property isnt of anyone business. I deal in rifles and this is how i make part of my living. I build rifles shoot them and then i usually sell them. I offer a service. if you have an old remington you dont need or want and you need some cash then i am the man yu need to talk with. i am not out to get anyone, why would you think otherwise. Still not sure what i ever did to you jeff. You must be one of them trolls or something, Just a fella with no life sitting behind a computer all day. I feel bad for ya brother!! But hey its a new year, and maybe life will get better for ya, and you wont feel the need to ruin everyone's post. This isnt the first time you have hijacked a post. It shouldn't be allowed. If anyone has any concerns about me, feel free to give me a call. I have nothing to hide! 217 246 0787 Lee

14. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

0   0   0

Sorry for the rant fellas. I was caught a little off guard there! I didnt realize i had done anything to anyone here. I cant shoot shotguns any longer because of a neck injury so my new found past time is rifle shooting. Actually benchrest rifle shooting and it is quite expensive. I have to wheel and deal to make any of this possible while raising a young family. What my intent with the current rem 700 project is to build a coyote rifle for myself. I have started this project a couple different time with the help of the good people here but one thing led to another and i have had to sell the project rifle. So now i am back to square one. Yes i did have to back out of a deal one time simply because i couldn't afford it at the time. I dont really remember what had come up, but the money had to go elsewhere. I dont spent a single red cent that i make at my job for any of these extras. i give it all to my family, so all of this is funded with built and sold projects. This is just the reality of my life while i have a young family. I do concrete work on the side as well and that helps. Jeff if i have offended you in any way i apologies as this would never have been my intent. Sorry Brother! Lee Gardner 217 246 0787 feel free to call me Jeff i would love to visit with you.

15. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Lee, I used to face the same challenge as you when trying to buy Model 700 receivers. Decent ones seem to sell for almost as much as a used rifle, so I quit fighting city hall and buy used rifles, sell off the stock and whatever scope it might come with and send the receiver to whomever is building the barrel for me. I usually wind up with the same or a little less invested than if I would have bought a nice action alone and I save a lot of time and aggravation in the process.

Ed

16. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

You make it sound like you need somebody to do yiou a favor Lee. that is often what you put in your posts. It sends a false impressin that somehow somebody is helping you out when all it is is a way for you to make money. I think that is bullshit and you have done it on here so many times that the guys who post here and may bring something to the table get tierd of it.

If you wsnt to buy 700 actions for cheap and resell them then say so. Anybody who does a simple search of your screeen name will see this.

Lee... This isn't about me.. It's about you being less then honest in your transactions with people. If your p[st said.. "do me a fvor!.. I need to sell some remington 700's to make a little money" then your post would be true.

You have needed help to build rifles for every member of your family at one time or another and yet the guns you buy always wind up for sale on 6mmBr and other places. What would you call that Lee? A marketing plo? I don't see it that way and that is what my post reflects. If you think what you do is honest and above board you wouldn't come back with what I do after buy something is my business.

That is just it Lee. It is your business! Quit passing yourself off as somebody who "needs Help". Just say you want to buy Remington 700's cheap and resell them. Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.