1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

LTB rem 700 or a custom rifle action

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by skeetiee, Feb 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

0   0   0

Fellas i am in need of a couple items. First of all i am looking for a prairie dog rifle for the coming trip to south dakota. Something like a rem 700 varmint would be great.
    I am also looking to buy a custom rifle action for a custom rifle build. My father is going to shoot with me this coming season and i have talked him into building a custom rifle. So please let me know if you have an action you can sell. thanks fellas Lee

2. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

0   0   0

Fellas please e-mail me direct AT gleegardner@yahoo.com if you have any of the items i am needing. Thanks lee

3. bow377

bow377 TS Member

0   0   0

I tried your E-Mail and it didn't work, I'm sure I have what your looking for E-Mail me your phone number and we'll talk.

4. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

0   0   0

Fellas i am looking for any remington 700 rifle. Old new youth short or long action. I like them all and will buy them all. Please let me know if you have a rem 700 you no longer use or want. Thanks and please use my yahoo email listed above this post. thanks again Lee

5. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

0   0   0

anyone? please let me know! Thanks Lee

6. XP100

XP100 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

What would you give for an early 500 "Varmint Special" 222 Rem. 24" in 95% condition with a Leupold 8x scope with sun shade, the same vintage as the gun.

7. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Any intereste in a Remington PSS as new 223 cal witha Leupold 24x .

E-MAIL ONLY

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

who can build me a custom rem 700 rifle