1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

LTB BT99 STOCK

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by steele, Aug 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steele

steele TS Member

0   0   0

Looking for an adjustable comb buttstock for a BT99. Condition not an issue.
    An older shooter at a local club doesn't want to have a comb installed on his gun without knowing if it will work for him. Butch

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

Really? Wow. Someone needs a salesman at your club that knows guns.

Have this older gent call me an I will 'splain how all this stuff works.

[​IMG]

3. JACK

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

My point is, who is going to loan him a stock off their gun so that he can put it on his gun and see if he likes the adjustments and then you guys =send it back? on a 3 day inspeciton. Changing a BT 99 long tang stock takes some real knowledge and about 30 minutes to get it all right. Jus tell him to contackt doug Braker and hve thething made adj andget it over with. Adj combs add value.

[​IMG]

He'll do this on a special for the fellow. Adn yes BT gun are not a perfect fit fo rmost of us.They are neutral cast and most of us fit some cast off better. Doug has good turnaround.

4. steele

steele TS Member

0   0   0

MIA, Let me 'splain what I asked for. LTB, ( LIKE TO BUY), not borrow. Not return in 3 days. That is why conditon is not a factor. He has very nice wood on the gun & just doesn't want to cut it, if it won't work for him. I appreciate you trying to hussle business for your friend, but there are quite a few good shops in our area to do a comb installation, without having to ship the wood. Butch

5. JACK

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

Butch. Thanks for the (uh) civility. Perhaps I should state it more clearly. Help the shooter psat this little bump in his shooting road. And if you ask around to other TSers, I think thay will agree that each of my comments contained proper information. The 'splain is my way of saying something simply informative that you should have derived on your own. And Yes, I do "hustle" for folks that do good work for other TSers. Few fault me for that. I talkd postively about doug, Precision triggers, Allem, Bump buster, RAD, Hubbart, Whiz White stuff, and even pump up David's stuff now and again. and others.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.