1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

LTB Beretta sporting clays shotgun

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by skeetiee, Aug 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

0   0   0

Guys i have taken about a year and a half brake from shotguns to let my neck heal up. I sold all my shotguns to purchase rifles. Rifles are a ton of fun but i am starting to miss my true passion. I am looking to see whats out there as far as used beretta auto shotguns. sporting trap it doesnt matter as long as the price is good. I will most likely change it up anyway. I have a fitted stock at weinig so wood quality isnt a must. Let me know what you have to sell. I was a fair shot at one time, so set me up with a heck of a shooter!! LOL!!! thanks Lee

2. ohiomike

ohiomike Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Lee, I sent you an email.

3. K-Hill

K-Hill Member

0   0   0

If you are still in the market for a shotgun I have a 391 Tekneys, 12 gauge, 26inch barrel, extra grain stock, 8oz weight in stock & factory case and choke tubes. Asking $1000 plus shipping.
    THANKS Murray

4. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

0   0   0

thanks fellas I am going to see what available before i make a final decetion. Thanks again!! Lee

PS A 391 field grade would be alright as well. Lee

5. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

0   0   0

anyone else?? How about BAD303. I know you have just the shotgun i need!! Give me a call.. Lee

6. bjc682

bjc682 Member

0   0   0

You might consider a break-open gun and if you do look at the Browning Citori Ultra xs that Smithy47 has for sale on this site. I don't know what you have had in the past as far as shotguns, and if the auto is for your neck problems and recoil, thats understandable. Break-open guns are usually more user friendly (maintenance) and down the road you may be looking at one anyway. Good Luck, And Good Shooting, Bart

7. BLT1

BLT1 Member

0   0   0

Have 2 Berettas that may be of interest....303 30" full, adj butt, like new and a 391 30", tubed, Moneymaker adj rib, 4 way adj comb.

PM for more details.

8. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

We have a new 391 Urika Sport, 28" barrel, Optima, $1125.00
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

9. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

0   0   0

come on guys there has to be something out there!!! 30" optima!!! Or not let me know!! Lee

10. TURNKEY321

TURNKEY321 Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Check out my 391 Trap I have for sale on here. Several guys at my range use it for Sporting and Skeet. Tim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

tekneys vs citori