1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

LSU vs ALABAMA/ #1 vs #2

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by DoubleAuto, Nov 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

The best college football conference in the country plays the game of the year this evening between the two best college football teams in the country. Be sure and have all of your "girly schools" in the Big 10, the Big 12, Pac-whatever, etc. watch how college football is supposed to be played. Oh yeah, #7 Arkansas vs #9 South Carolina on the undercard. GO SOUTHEASTERN CONFERENCE.

2. 7771

7771 Active Member

Some of the best athletes play for the "PAC-whatever" (PAC-12) and big 10 and big 12.
    USC TROJANS FOR LIFE!

3. DoubleAuto

But the PAC-WHATEVER, the 10's and the 12's haven't won a National Championship in the last five years (SEC teams have) with their great athletes. And the USC Prophylactics. That scum sucking weasel Lane Kiffin for a coach. And his lying cheating recruiting co-ordinator Ed Orgeron. But I guess you can celebrate Reggie Bush who got his Heisman Trophy taken away and O.J. Simpson.

4. Bama73

Bama73 Member

Should be a dandy game. Both teams are very similar and it could go either way, tho I hope the good guys win.

ROLL TIDE !

5. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

So you're an 18 year old all-american, and you have a choice of one of the Big 10 schools (mostly north, snow, and cold) or an SEC school (warm, sunshine, bikinis, money under the table, and all the steroids you want).

No brainer.....

6. 12ShotTwo

12ShotTwo Member

I'm a lifelong Bama fan and alumni. I only hope both teams play to the best of their ability and with "class" as the Bear also demanded.

7. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Just kidding about the money and steroids. I would take the bikinis over the snowbunnies.

8. quartering

quartering Active Member

45 minutes

9. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

DoubleAuto, Your very good at stiring up the pot just as its starting to boil. Who was your mentor??? LOL. break em all Jeff

10. DoubleAuto

Jeff,

Just having fun. Trying to liven up the site on a Saturday. Don't have a mentor for stirring the pot. I guess it comes naturally. I try to pick my spots.

Hope everyone's team won.

Have a good rest of the weekend.

11. wheelchair shooter

wheelchair shooter TS Member

Great game buT the Tigers are still NO.1

Thad

12. Pull & Mark

Great Game!!! "YAWN", It was very boring indeed for a #l team vs #2 team. Only 4 field goals the whole game, and not one touchdown!!! Alabama really needs to work on their field goals. To miss 4 in one game was more than just bad luck. The rematch should be better. break em all Jeff

13. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Alabama only dropped one BCSS spot. Now, does anyone really believe Oklahoma state can really beat Alabama?

14. Portigee Duckman

Portigee Duckman TS Member

When I was 12 years old , I sold peanuts at LSU stadium and doing so ,I got to
    meet Billy Cannon ,Jim Tailor ,Scooter Pervus and others .There's nothing like
    the excitement that you feel when ,Two great team are there to play .
    They should Both be number Ones after a game like that .
    Yea ! I know I'm an OLD FART , But a Tiger at heart .

15. DoubleAuto

National football championships are won with great defense. Look at the last five NCAA BCS national football champions. All won by teams with a dominating defense. All played against teams (Ohio State (twice), Oklahoma, Texas and Oregon) with explosive offenses running up big scores but average to mediocre defenses. The dominating defenses in each case beat the explosive offenses.

16. Pull & Mark

Any good coach worth his salt will tell you the Offense will win you games, but its the defense that will win you the championships. You must have both to pull your team though that one game per year that one of them will fall apart on. break em all Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.