Status
Not open for further replies.

LSU or OSU ?

3K views 22 replies 17 participants last post by  slide action 
#1 ·
Your pick ?

#3 ·
I hope LSU wins. Go SEC!
However, some of you may not agree with this staement, I watched LSU several times this year --- they are much longer on football players than they are coaching skills. Was not impressed with Miles this year.

#6 ·
If OSU coaches study the Illinois, and Florida Tapes I hope they can come up with a defense that will work. Just seems like when they face this play style they are at a loss. In my opinion it is going to be a close game, I would take either team and 4 points on a bet.

Hope OSU wins

Dr.longshot

#16 ·
Home field advantage goes to LSU. This game, and any other bowl games should at least be played on neutral fields. Michigan played the Gators in Florida, Illinois played Southern Cal at their home field, and now OSU plays LSU in New Orleans. All the commentators claim these bowl games mean so much for recruiting and bregging rights for the conferences, well lets play some up North in the snow and blow, or at least on nuetral sites. A playoff would be nice!

#21 ·
Roofer Bob it is a good thing you did not bet, OSU coaches failed again on defense and offense, toward the end of the game the announcer had it right, they are taking too long to get the plays in, they should have been in hurry up offense, looked good at the start, but went to hell as usual.

My original post said it all, and that is what happened, Tressle is a good coach, but OSU needs a SEC coach that has been successful. Soory to all my Buckeye friends and neighbors.

Gary Bryant
Dr.longshot

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.