1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

LQQKing To Buy A Krieghoff K80 Trap Special

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jerry Parr, Mar 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerry Parr

Jerry Parr Member

I got mine from Pat McCarthy at Dawson's Enterprises. Pat and Kym have great prices and know K-80's. Don't forget a Stock Lock! Shoot well....Jerry

2. bigben

bigben Active Member

Ditto with Jerry, I bought a top single combo set from Pat at Dawson Enterprises, and as Jerry said, check out Pat's Stock Lock, Leo III and Jerry and many many others love em and the one on mine make a Nitro 27 feel like a 28 ga.! 330-833 0014, good luck, incinerate em!

3. Cole114

Cole114 TS Member

Drew,

No Krieghoff for sale but I do have a beautiful Perazzi for sale!!!! Can't find em any cleaner than this one!!

Roy

4. Cole114

Cole114 TS Member

Drew,

No Krieghoff for sale but I do have a beautiful Perazzi for sale!!!! Can't find em any cleaner than this one!!

Roy

5. ljuticsscentennialpro

ljuticsscentennialpro Member

What is a Pat's Stock Lock? Thanks, bob

6. Norris

Norris TS Member

Drew,

If you still have your old Krieghoff, you may want to consider getting just the barrels. I got a top single from Dawsons and the over/under from someone on this site. They fit my old Kreighoff Hardware and I'm please with the results. However, I had a PFS stock and was able to deal with the higher ribs.

Good luck,

Norris

7. lvshooter

lvshooter TS Member

Mine came from Pat at Dawson's also. Top single and love it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.