1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Low life Democrats

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by timberfaller, Sep 19, 2013.

1. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

I say they all should be recalled just like the two in Colorado!!

If the good PEOPLE of this country want their Republic back, here is a easy way of doing it!!!

2. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

Liberals suck. I don't even drive in the left lane on the freeway.

3. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Wonder WHY they could not face the parents?????? They made these parents wait SEVERAL hours and then disrespect them like this,,,,,,,,,,,,there is NO excuse or reason for this type of treatment............

4. ArmyMechanic

ArmyMechanic Member

Everyone should blow up their phone lines with complaints, fill their email servers up and write letters sbout their behavior!

HT

5. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

Are democrats low life? could'nt say but killing helpless babies puts them with the worst of life ever on this earth...IMO. So timberfaller, all things considered, "Low Life" might be an understatement.

milt

6. Bvr Tail

Bvr Tail Well-Known Member

I read the article, and I hate those people in charge during the attack that took those four lives, but it reads that some Republicans also left the room.

Not all people can stand facing the truth.

7. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

"Revival of Outrage" somebody's next book and this incident a few chapters worth.

8. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

Add the DC mayor to the list of low lifers. During a tribute to our diseased servicemen and women in DC, just a few minutes ago he was grand standing on gun control before military families. Totally inappropriate especially in light of the fact that the base was an area of total government gun control and this policy contributed to the murders of the victims who stood defenseless and unarmed.

Search tags for this page

low life democrats