1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Louisville, Kentucky rental home needed!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Steven R. Scheib, Jul 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steven R. Scheib

Steven R. Scheib TS Member

0   0   0

Shooters - my son just took a job with the Public Defenders office in Louisville, KY and is trying to find a home for rent. Obviously, it is not going well so far. Each time he finds something, it has just rented. So, I thought why not try this route. I'm a shooter from Iowa and have great faith in my fellow shooters resources and contacts. Thanks for any help you could offer. Steve - my cell is 319-431-3519

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

rentals are on fire now with all the people losing their homes. Good luck

3. berta686

berta686 TS Member

0   0   0

he might have to look outside of louisville.I live in taylorsville 30 miles south/east of l-ville we have alot of reatals here.Neil McClain

4. Pipe Layer

Pipe Layer Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Try the Shelbyville area. Only 30 minutes down the road and a very nice area>

TD

5. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

0   0   0

Steve, sorry I can't help you with the rental as I live north of the great river in Indiana. Just wanted to give you a little info. Chances are your son had to cross Indiana to get to Louisville, probably either visa via I70 or I64. That tall stuff he seen growing on the side of the road was corn! Real corn, not that puny stunted stuff you pass off as corn in the Hawkeye state. LOL

Tell him good luck on the new job and relief from the Kentuckian's bs is just across the bridge north of the Ohio river.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.