1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Lots of voters in Florida

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by halfmile, Nov 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Looks like someone doesn't like Allen West. 141% voter turnout.

HM

2. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

I heard on Fox News just prior to the election that over 80 precincts had no (zero) Republican precinct judges in Cuyohoga County, Ohio. They had to use Independents. It looks suspicious to me. I worked in a precinct in NE Ohio in a highly Democrat union white and high black population and saw the machine totals once the polls closed and Romney received about 1/3 of the votes on the 4 Diebold machines that we operated. Although we had a Democrat observor (attorney) and a Democrat presiding judge I made certain to stand my ground by the book on when a vote should be a provisional. Had an early disagreement so I pulled out the rules and the rules prevailed. BT100dc

3. midalake

midalake Well-Known Member

If it is on Fox News they MUST be right....Right?

GS

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Mindflake doesn't seem to understand.......Fox News is so hated by all the pukes for their attachment to truth, if they were ever off the mark on anything the Obama Zombies would be all over them like a cat on a roach.

I used to laugh when Glenn Beck would point to his red phone and dare the administration to call him if he was lying.

Fox News is a lot different from PMSNBC in that they have 8 hours of hard news daily instead of all opinion programs.

So let's see now, this is the time when Midalake has to put up or shut up.

What untruths have you caught Fox news broadcasting?

HM

5. wayno

wayno TS Member

oic: not to be a reporter of things obvious, but...it is crystal clear that a little time spent roaming those areas might do quite a bit for your street cred, doncha know...

wayne harrison
    greensboro nc

6. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Feel free to verify what you hear on any news program. You will find the FOX News reporting is the least bias as compared with all the others. You have to differentiate between a news program versus say a Shawn Hannity which is not a news program but an opinion program. I also listen to Obama speak and to give him the benefit, he stretches the truth. An recent example of this are statements he made relating to Benghazi. Nothing could be further from the truth. This is the administration of counting jobs "saved" which cannot be measured has been supported by the mainstream media. Look at the first time unemployment numbers, over 1.2 million (averaging over 350k per week) a month of which we know jobs lost are generally better paid than jobs created. These people count part-time jobs as a job created then have the balls to say we're on the road to recovery. What a joke. BT100dc

7. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

midlake, regardless of wht you and your pinko commie pals may say it was several links! I say you are a LIAR and do not believe you are a shooter! I think you are liberal trool who wouldn't know a trap gun from broom handle!!! You are typical of the the type of hackers the low life lefties put on here to aggitate. If you weren't so laughingly stupid you might be annoying.

8. Hammer1

Hammer1 Active Member

Obama is good.

Obama out performed both Joseph Stalin and Vladimir Lenin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.