1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

lots of 24's

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by a budine, Jul 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. a budine

a budine Member

JH - if you still check here, congratulations on your NY Class B win - I thought I had it with a 195 - then got smoked by some 196's, 197's and your impressive 198. Nice shooting. Congratulate Norm for me when you see him - I hear he did well too. I looked for you guys on Saturday but didn't find where you were shooting. Hope to get to Silver Lake soon to burn some more powder up. Later. ALB

2. lots of 24's

lots of 24's Member

Hi Al! Thanks.....yeah it was a good day for me. Couple of 99's. Havent been shooting much this year. Cant afford to. So it was a neat deal for me. Better to be lucky than good. Norm got in a shoot off for C class earlier in the the week.

I walked by your squad once, but you were busy shooting. Obviously not a chance to talk.

Hope your retirement is going well. I saw Dave Henderson's article in the paper about your "pet" bear that went thru your house. That must have been something! Take care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.