1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

LOT FOR SALE SILVER DOLLAR

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by hjcopsey, Nov 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hjcopsey

hjcopsey TS Member

All concrete lot for sale, golf course side, 25ft W X 40 ft L, 50 amp, water & sewar. 17087 Silver Shores Ln., jim copsey hjcopsey@aol.com

2. perga1

perga1 Active Member

I thought individuals couldn't own proprty at the Dollar. Do you mean lease for sale? Just looking for clarification just in case someday?? JRM

3. hjcopsey

hjcopsey TS Member

You are correct, the lease is for sale.

4. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

I am a little confused, You are selling a lot you don't own, now you are selling a lease to property you don't own.Likely this lease has a time frame, and not likely 99yrs. Please explain .

How much and what are you exactly selling!!!!

Maybe you are just sub-leasing.

Joe Woods/Ontario

5. hjcopsey

hjcopsey TS Member

I am selling the right to lease a lot. That right has no time frame, as is with all the lease lots at the Silver Dollar. Sorry for the confusion. MY asking price is $7000. The lease rates for 2008-2009 are $383/mo Nov-Apr, and $264/mo May-Oct. Since you do not own the lot, there are no property taxes. The only other expense is for electricty you use, if you use no electricity there is no power charge, ie no monthly access charge. Additionally, if you wanted to live there full time in the off season, you will be charged the $384/mo rate May-Oct. If you want to leave your rig there year round you can pay the split rates as long as you don't occupy it. Feel free to Email a phone # if you would like to discuss it further. Not too many places you can put both a shotgun and your golf clubs in your golf cart and never get in your car.

6. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

Thankyou for the sensible explanation. Know hope you receive a response to your advertisement. Good Luck, All the Best.

Joe Woods/Ontario

7. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Rip-off!

I could off course be polite and use the correct real estate investment term...

Which is: Hahahahahaha!!!!

Curt

8. buckshot

buckshot Active Member

Barry
    the right to use, or in another way,( to occupy,) we here at the Silver Dollar never get a deed, these lease lots do have a value but not in the traditional way, ive been here 21 years and its still the greatest place to be if your a trapshooter, Tom Nowak

9. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Zard...

I agree about the venue and shooting....but buying into a lease??? Nah...that's for the P.T.Barnum folks!

Curt

10. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Most mobile home parks are leases if you lease a slab you can just take your bus/trailer and leave when the lease is up seems simple to me. This is a slab and most have a large shed for storage also at the Dollar. Lets face it 384.00 a month to park your Provost motor-home and a spot to park your tow behind Hummer/Benz for 6 months seems reasonable. You could even set up a reloader station in the shed (most do)to make ends meet. The Dollar is a great mix of people from all walks of life who love to shoot and enjoy the companionship of fellow shooters and great winter weather. Now as to the BS sessions on the front porch ball busting joke playing and teasing that is optional.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.