1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Lost Target web sight

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by hreinke, Feb 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hreinke

hreinke TS Member

I met Joe Potosky at Flagler Gun Club and he told me about this web sight he created and I thought the shooters here might enjoy the photos he takes in all our shooting sports. He is a trap shooter along with his lovely wife,who also shot her first 25 on our squad Saturday at the Gator Chain Shoot. The address for his web sight is
    http://www.losttarget.com/. Go to this sight and enjoy the shoots he has put on film, at his own expense.

Thanks Joe and Heidi

2. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Joe's web site is a tremendous resource (link above). I have corresponded with him for many years and got to meet him at a shoot a few years ago. Bill Malcolm

3. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

Thanks for the kind words...

We had a great squad at Gator this past Saturday. Heide (a long time skeet shooter) started shooting registered targets in January and has enjoyed the ATA experience.

I liked to thank Flagler for letting us as non-members, practice at the club over the last few months. Always a full squad to shoot on, a big plus when getting ready for registered shooting.

I was asked by more than a few, but we have to pass on Robinson Ranch this year. But, after meeting so many nice people in are travels who represent the club, it's on the calendar for 2010.

The next posting of photos should be from the regional Olympic Bunker shoot being held at Gator this weekend. I'm taking a run over on Saturday to take video and photos. I was told over 40 shooters expected, to include a few Olympic medal winners. On Saturday they were putting the finishing touches on putting the the original Gator bunker back into operation, They will be using two bunkers for the shoot.

4. hreinke

hreinke TS Member

Sure which I could be there to see our Olympic shooters, I'll be at Robinsons Ranch for 200 singles Saturday. Hope to see you at Silver Dollas chain or Southern Grand Joe.

Harry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.