1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Lost Perazzi Trigger

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by sturgeon, Mar 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sturgeon

sturgeon Member

MX8 series Perazzi Trigger 172**. If you lost it but gained an un-numbered trigger sometime last year,please let me know, with the rest of the story! SteveB

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Show me a picture!

only kidding. I'll watch for it.

3. JACK

Ok... I got it now. YOu came up with the wrong trigger and think the guy that has a non serialized trigger that might be yours and now you wnat to get his to him in exchange.

yah-ah

4. sturgeon

sturgeon Member

Spot-on MIA. Not much chance of an exchange as I am in the UK and the work was done in the States!SteveB

5. JACK

Wow! NOw that is kick in the backside!

6. porky

porky TS Member

How did you lose it. where did you lose it(meaning at what repair facility or what). Some details might help everyone with those triggers.

7. sturgeon

sturgeon Member

My post was cryptic as I did not want to cause a great fuss.Last April 2010 I sent an un-numbered P trigger pull/pull for conversion to release/pull to a well known Gunsmith on the East of USA.
    The work was done August 2010, trigger returned ,looked at and checked briefly and put away as I had returned to another pull/pull trigger. Two weeks ago on checking some other P parts I noticed the converted trigger had acquired a number...obviously not my item . If my post does not unearth the un-numbered trigger then I shall have to contact the Gunsmith. I thought this might be the better recovery method..my mistake. Thank you for your question. SteveB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.