1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Lost one of my best friends today.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by tuscarora 99, Jul 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tuscarora 99

tuscarora 99 TS Member

Hello everyone, I'm 18 years old and just lost one of my best friends today. He was killed in an motorcycle accident at the age of 19 years old. I'll miss him so very dearly. He lived life to the fullest and he was always happy and willing to lend a helping hand. May god rest his soul and help his family in these troubling times.

Sincerely, Osker Reynolds

2. Easystreet

Easystreet Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear about this tragic accident.

3. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

I will gladly remember you and your friends family in prayer. It is so very hard to lose a friend. There is so very little I can say that will help but always remember you can look forward to seeing him in heaven. I pray that God will give you and your friends family peace in this trying time. Jackie B.

4. TC

TC TS Member

Osker, sorry for your loss. I lost one of my best friends when I was 17, he was 18. You never forget the good times you had even if they were short. Tony

5. tuscarora 99

tuscarora 99 TS Member

Thank you for all the prayers everyone. He was one of the kindest people i have ever known. He will be missed by many people. Again than you for all your prayers.

Osker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.