1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Lost my JRT today

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by foghorn220, Sep 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

JERRY :

I don't know him but it looks like you have lost a best friend did I ever see him at the M.T.A. home grounds with you.

I want to say if he was a friend of yours then im sure I would have liked him also.

Hope it isn't to long before he is busting CLAY'S way up yonder!

Foghorn220

2. K-GUNS

K-GUNS Member

Hi Jerry, sorry to hear the news. I don't think I ever saw him.Since you were here last we got a doberman pup who died this year-liver failure, only 3-1/2 years old but one hell of a dog.I know how you feel.

3. ThorsDad

ThorsDad TS Member

Jerry , sorry for your loss know the pain . But remember you will always have the memories and to everyone else take photos now before it is too late . Maybe after a little time a new runt will be leading you around. Jay

4. ThorsDad

ThorsDad TS Member

Jerry , sorry for your loss know the pain . But remember you will always have the memories and to everyone else take photos now before it is too late . Maybe after a little time a new runt will be leading you around. Jay

5. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

jerry i don't know you but as a jrt owner i feel your pain. my little girl is 10 and has her share of problems. they are great little dogs. when you get feeling better get another one. jackmitch

6. TC

TC TS Member

Jerry, so sorry for your loss. Tony

7. digger1dog

digger1dog Member

Jerry sorry to hear about Riley. I knew him and he was special to a lot of people.

Fred

8. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

Jerry.......I am so sorry for you. As a "Dog Person" I know what you must be feeling and I hate it for you. At this time I am willing to offer my own JRT on retainer. Her name is Gertie and owns the title of being perhaps the worst dog in Penna. !!(Not really) She has experience as she has attended the first Grand American in Sparta last year, 2 Ohio State Shoots, and many other tournaments. If it would help, I will drop her off for a visit......Your friend in Pennsylvania...........Uncle Sam

9. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

Jerry: I know exactly how you feel. Lost my yellow Lab last year to cancer. Dogs are truly part of the family. Hang in there and consider another one to fill the void. Our 'new" black lab will never replace our yellow Lab, but he is sure being pampered and brings us happiness. The memories will always be there. Ed

10. One Eyed Left Handed

One Eyed Left Handed TS Member

Sorry about Riley passing. You didn't have the dog with you when we've shot together at Hog Heaven but we have a Jack Russell/Rat terrier mix or JackRat that has been a blast for the last four years so we can certainly sympathize!

Eddie Quire

11. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

Dogs are not dogs in my opinion. My mutt Terrier was my best friend and she knew always when I didn't feel good and would always snuggle with me and try to take the hurt away. God I miss her.

12. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Jerry now I know what you was talking about I didn't put the J.R.T. together at first being a dog yeah I remeber seeing him in Michigan before.

Im sure he misses yall also.

Sorry about the mix up.

Foggy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.