1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Lost mid bead

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Shotgunbutch, Aug 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shotgunbutch

Shotgunbutch Member

My wife lost the mid bead from her 682 top single beretta barrel.

Where can I get another? I stopped at Gander Mtn at 5:30 pm and the gun smith shop was closed. I have to drive an hour to get to Gander Mtn. With the price of gas it would be cheaper to order it from some place.

Thanks, Arnie

2. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

With s and h what it is today it may pay you to drive and give your honey a day out. Brownell's carries everything you need but you'll pay for it in shipping.

3. grammie

grammie TS Member

It may be the best thing she could have done!!! Now,,she'll just mount the gun,,and instead of trying for figure8 or whatever she does,,,now she will look right of the end of the barrel!!!

Have her shoot before you replace the bead....

AKA Grammie..........

4. victoria K

victoria K Member

We have mid beads with a 3-56 thread if this will work for you just email me your address and I will put one in the mail for you.

NO CHARGE : )

Vicki Keen

5. midalake

midalake Well-Known Member

Shotguns have a Mid-Bead????????????

GS

6. tachyon

tachyon Member

I apoligize to jump this thread. One of the girls on my team lost the mid bead on her 1100. It is a newer 1100 trap (two years old, remchoke). Does anyone know what the threading is on these barrels. The remington web site is of no assistance.

7. phirel

phirel TS Member

Most mid beads have a 3-56 thread or they have no threads and are just compressed into a hole. Several have stated that the mid bead is unnecessary, but I like my mid bead. it tells me when I need to push the stock into my face more by raising my left elbow a bit.

Pat Ireland

8. Shotgunbutch

Shotgunbutch Member

Vicki from Keen Sights is sending us a mid bead.

*****FOR FREE*****

Can you believe this? For Free!!! What a very nice kind act. I even got to pick out the color. May the Lord bless her!!!

Arnie

My wife did not shoot very well after she lost the bead.

9. phirel

phirel TS Member

Arnie- The offer from Vicki did not surprise me at all. She frequently does that sort of thing for us. She not only makes fine products, she really cares about shooters.

Pat Ireland

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.