1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Lost in Kingsburg

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Kurt Sachau, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Kurt Sachau

Kurt Sachau TS Member

Lost in Kingsburg
    Set of three lenses in black hard case . Last seen at gun rake at Bank C during Sunday's Handicap
    Championship. Kurt Sachau

2. RWT

RWT Well-Known Member

I will check on Tuesday night when i go out. I checked before I left on Sunday evening but didn't find them.

Robert

3. Kurt Sachau

Kurt Sachau TS Member

4. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

Curt maybe someone found them and will turn them in, they are useless to them.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

5. Kurt Sachau

Kurt Sachau TS Member

Shooters who were shooting Sunday's handicap on C Bank, please check your gear for an extra shooting glasses case with three sets of Plano lenses. Thanks

6. RWT

RWT Well-Known Member

Kurt,

I checked the squad room on Tuesday evening and could not fine any. You might check with Kym and see if anyone turned them into her.

The guy did come and get his Perazzi that he left on E bank.

Robert

7. bas

bas Member

One time Roger left his little nylon shell carrier with the little zip pocket behind at the CA St Sh. Once home, he called, and sure enough, someone had turned it in. Which was really very lucky as he had two...yes two, Perazzi triggers in that little pocket. Eileen was kind enough to mail it back to us. So, hopefully, that same nice person found your glasses and turned them in.