1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Lost a pal

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by gyrine, Jun 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

I have been around for a while and so have a few long term pals. Lost a fellow Marine this week, a friend of 40 years who out lived his body and decided to end it. I don't blame him but I am sad that I will never see him again. Lots of memories floating through my head tonight. Don't miss out on loading up your stuff and going to the club this weekend, no matter how you feel. gyrine

2. TC

TC TS Member

Sorry for your loss, a tough deal but remember the good times. Tony

3. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

I'm sorry. That's hard.

4. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that Gyrine. Unfortunately there's been more of that than we realize with the times we're in. Certainly not easy on the one's left. Best wishes for pleasant memories. Bob

5. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Rich, thats a tough one. Friends are hard to find, fellow Marines are even harder to find. Every Marine is a friend when you have been in the Corp. I hate to hear of people deciding to end it but I understand

6. neofight

neofight TS Member

Good thoughts being sent the way of all you guys who have lost a buddy. It's always tough to see them go.

7. Matt Colman

Matt Colman Member

I feel for your loss. I lost my best friend 23 years ago, he introduced me to trapshooting, hunting and how to be a man. In WWII he was shot on Guam and survived but lost the fight to cancer, in my book he was the best Marine my DAD.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.