1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

lost a good friend

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by buckshot, Mar 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buckshot

buckshot Active Member

Lost George Clark
    originally from Westchester New York, and moved to Florida in 2002, our good friend and avid shooter at the Silver Dollar, George is survived by his two daughters,Jesica and Brittany, and sister Katherine, he served in Vietnam with the Marines in 1968-69
    He will never be forgotten, George was buried today at Trinity memorial gardens New Port Richey Florida, miss you my friend, Tom Nowak

2. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your friend.

3. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

George was a shooting partner of mine and I will miss his smilimg face and humor greatly. He was an avid big twin motorcycle rider he had a custom Big Dog that he loved and road lots of chariety runs for good causes. There were tons of bikes at the wake on Friday a tribute to his populatity. I'll miss him every time I shoot. WE shot at the Cuban club in Miami we always went together the food was so good we almost did not care about the shooting it was just a fun trip for us. He always talked about his two daughters they were his pride and joy they are both in collage. He will be missed by many.

Buddy Walters

4. harpo_old

harpo_old Guest

sorry for your loss,if he was a marine he had to be one heck of a guy!!!!!!!!!!!

5. dverna

dverna Active Member

Tom,
    Sorry for your loss.

Semper Fi

Don Verna

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.