1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Lost a good friend

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by K-80 SUPER, May 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K-80 SUPER

K-80 SUPER TS Member

Allan O. "Bone/Hambone" Hamilton, Janesville, WI (1937 - 2013)
    March 27, 1937 - May 7, 2013
    Allan O. “Bone/Hambone” Hamilton, age 76, passed away Tuesday, May 7, 2013, at Mercy Hospital in Janesville following a lengthy illness. Allan was born March 27, 1937, in Liberty, WI, the son of Otto and Gladys (Clark) Hamilton. On March 1, 1988, he married Judy Allen in Janesville. He was retired from General Motors after 38 ½ years. Allan will be fondly remembered for his love of hunting and trap shooting. He will also be remembered by his friends and neighbors as the “Mayor of Rockport Road”.
    Allan is survived by his wife, Judy of Janesville; two children, Heidi Hamilton and Scott Hamilton, both of Janesville; three brothers: Dale (Sandra) Hamilton of Janesville, Dean (Terri) Hamilton of Rockton, WI, and Rudy (Ruth Ann) Hamilton of LaFarge, WI; one sister-in-law, Carolyn Allen of Rockford, IL; several grandchildren; and many nieces, nephews and friends. Allan was preceded in death by his parents; and one brother, Lee Hamilton.
    Memorial services will be held at a later date in Janesville, and Rockton, WI. ALL FAITHS FUNERAL HOME of Janesville, is assisting the family. Online condolences at www.866allfaiths.com

Hambones was the second life member of the Janesville Conservation Club. In 2002, Hambones was nominated for the Wall of Honor, for his major contributions in the reconstruction and the overall growth of the Janesville Conservation Club. He was president of the JCC 1973 & 1974. Bones will be remembered for his endless supply of cigars. I think he chewed more of them than he smoked! I will never forget the chicken dinner he bought after a shoot at the LaFarge Gun Club. His brother said he paid for it with the money he won from him playing cards. You will be missed.

Mary Bleiler

2. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

Sorry for your loss. I lost a really good friend last year and I think about him all the time.

Kevin

3. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, Mary. We recently lost a really good trapshooting friend as well. Actually, we've lost too many close trapshooting friends in the last few years. I wish you peace.

4. mimitrap

mimitrap TS Member

So sorry for your lose and all of his trapshooting friends. We need more trapshooters not less. At least when we make it to the trap field in the sky it will be all ready for us I know my dad will be waiting for me there. Prayers are on the way for you and his family and friends.

May God Bless you. Michelle

5. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Always a shame to loose a good friend...

Bless you and Mr. hamilton's family...

Dave in SC

6. Janet

Janet TS Member

Sympathy to all family and friends. R.I.P. with all the shooters that have gone to heaven before you and will welcome you with open arms and a place on the squad.

Janet - Formerly CJ Enterprises

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.