1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Lost 3 FFLs in my area, need a new one in L.A.

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Steve W, Feb 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Rating - 95%
    24   1   0

I had three FFL holders working with me for the past 10~20 years, all accepting shipments from out of state individuals, now they are all gone.

1) West Coast Guns, lost his city permit, so can't renew his FFL.

2) Seahorse Sports, owner is in hospital/assist living, can't do business any more.

3) Ivory Beads, closing shop in March, not accepting new business/transfer any more.

Anyone know other FFL in the L.A. coastal/South Bay area accepting shipments from out of state individuals? Help.

2. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

Pacific sporting arms should be able to help.. Oak Tree GC would proberly work also.

3. pufftarget

pufftarget Active Member

0   0   0

There is a pistol range in the south bay 218th west of western? which accepts out of state transfers or did about 6 m0. ago.

4. 35

35 TS Member

0   0   0

http://www.gunbroker.com/FFL/DealerNetwork.aspx

5. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Rating - 95%
    24   1   0

Thank you pufftarget,

I must be old. Sharpshooter is right there in Torrance 15 minutes away, and I totally forgot about it.

And also thank you grunt, and 35, Pacific Sportingarms is 50 minutes away during non-rush hour. I'll go there if I have the time, but Sharpshooter is very close, and I know the owner too. Maybe I always link them to pistols only.

Thank you guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.