1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

losing weight change POI

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by batman1004, Jun 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. batman1004

batman1004 TS Member

I have lost about 40 lbs. since january lost some in my face my question is will I have to move my cheek pc. up or down left or right to get orginal poi back to ware it was need help thanks geo 3

2. zzt

zzt Well-Known Member

It depends on whether you shoot right or left handed. If right handed, you will most likely find you must move the comb left and up. If leftie, you'll move the comb right and up. It will be a trial and error thing.

3. batman1004

batman1004 TS Member

I am right handed still looks like I have good fig. 8 looking down rib I think I will comb up 1/16 or 1/8 and try this first.

4. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

batman1004 shoot it before you make any adjustments if you move it with out shooting it first it may be counterproductive.

Bob Lawless

5. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Put it on a plate if it is good left and right just shoot it on targets and adjust height untill your smoking the straightaways.
    Joe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.