1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Los Angeles gunsmith to fit a Gracoil

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by cynergystan, Aug 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cynergystan

cynergystan TS Member

Does anyone know of a good L.A. area gunsmith who will fit a Grocoil or other recoil reduction system (of equal quality)to a Browning Cynergy? For that matter, can it even be done? Thanks for your help.

2. front242

front242 Member

I watched these guys do a recoil pad on a buddy's gun. They were fast and very good. Highly recommended.

F242

3. Lew

Lew TS Member

Can't beat Joe or Paul to do the job right the first time. Lew

4. cynergystan

cynergystan TS Member

To all of you who responded to my inquiry..Thank you. I met Paul and Joe today. I drove clear across L.A. County to do so. It was worth the trip.They are two knowledgeable gentlemen. I was extremely impressed with their work. It is as close to fine art as I can imagine. Amazingly, they talked me out of refitting any recoil reducer to my gun and then spent time with me to explain why I didn't need such a device. They also took the time to give me pointers regarding the existing stock and adjustable comb. UNBELIEVABLE! Makes me want to buy another gun just so that I can have them do a custom stock.

5. Lew

Lew TS Member

Just go next door to Pacific Sporting Arms for the gun. One location for good people and service.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.